At Research Instruments, we are committed to facilitating access to state-of-the-art research tools and to continually introducing new technologies and providing complete solutions to the scientific community. We are dedicated to being a vital resource for scientists by delivering leading-edge solutions together with full service and applications support. Let’s keep challenging existing processes and enable our clients, and ourselves, to improve, achieve and succeed. The passion, skills and creativity of our employees are the driving force behind our success on a regional scale. Our people enable us to add real value to our local scientific industry.
Research Instruments Group (RI) is a leading full service distributor of instruments and reagents for the Life Science laboratories. RI represents industry leading manufacturers in providing next-generation tools and techniques together with services including training, maintenance, instrument validation and development of problem solutions.
We represent globally highly recognized brands and are actively seeking a dynamic and aspiring individual to join our team for the following newly created position.
Field Sales Executive
Research Instruments Vietnam is focusing with Distribution of international brands, bringing cutting edge and niche products to Vietnam introducing to Universities, Hospitals, Research Institutes, Contract Labs, Bio Pharma Industry etc.
- Introduce products to customers, processing sales order and do customers relationship.
- Visit customer regularly and build up the market.
- Report weekly to manager about on-going business and activity in your region.
- To plan and implement promotional campaigns and marketing material.
- To focus on solutions for customers based around the products we are selling.
- To organize local activities like local symposium, workshops, User group meetings and exhibitions.
- To screen the open tender opportunities to process academic and government tenders, product matching and document submission.
- To resolve difficult and sensitive customer issues.
- Candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Diploma or higher, with experience in the life Science market, in a customer-oriented and/or sales environment.
- Motivated, confident & competitive that thrives in a quick sales cycle and ability to work in a team to achieve common corporate goals.
- Independent, resourceful, disciplined, with good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Regularly go on business trips at home and abroad.