DNA Script was created to revolutionize DNA writing with enzymes. Their core R&D efforts have produced innovations in enzyme engineering, surface and nucleotide chemistries, and instrumentation. The integration of these innovations has resulted in SYNTAX, the world’s first benchtop DNA printer powered by enzymatic technology. With continued advancement and innovation, DNA Script’s enzymatic DNA synthesis technology is poised to become a major engine of genomics research and personalized medicine.
THE SYNTAX SYSTEM:
The first DNA printer powered by Enzymatic DNA Synthesis (EDS)
DNA Script introduces a new paradigm in oligo synthesis, the SYNTAX System, powered by Enzymatic DNA Synthesis (EDS) technology to accelerate life science innovation. Designed for ease-of-use, productivity, convenience, control, and confidentiality, the SYNTAX System enables automated nucleic acid synthesis within a benchtop solution.
Researchers can now have same-day synthesis of custom oligos at the lab bench, without the need for specialized infrastructure or technical skills, and increased control over their workflows.
• Sequence in, oligos out
• Optimize assays faster with same-day oligo synthesis
• Fully automated, benchtop DNA printer with touchscreen control
• Onboard synthesis, desalting, quantification, and normalization
Welcome to the bio-revolution.
SYNTAX Kits & Consumables
• Complete kits for template-free enzymatic DNA synthesis
• Contains enzymes, four inks (A, C, G and T), wash buffers, and all consumables needed for two synthesis runs
• Custom iDNA synthesis plates available
• No harsh organic solvents
SYNTAX Console Software
• Intuitive, remote interface to plan and track every synthesis run
• Dashboard to monitor run progress and instrument performance
• Plan and coordinate runs; view and manage results
• Design and manage custom iDNA synthesis plates